Saturday, December 26, 2009

HO HO HO


I realize that is now the punch line to countless Tiger Wood's jokes, and I will resist the urge to recount a couple of the better ones. We had Christmas Eve here at the house and it was quite nice. Rob came by with Linda and Carol and I picked Keith up earlier in the day. Rob is my older brother, while Keith is my younger brother. Carol is Rob and Linda's daughter.

The picture of Keith holding the bayonet has an amusing story attached to it. I bought the bayonet at an antique store with the intention of giving it to Eric, who is the younger of my two sons by my first marriage. Eric is in military school and I thought it would be cool for him to display it in his room. So, I thought I'd have some fun with it first and wrapped it up and gave it to Keith to open. As the picture makes clear, Keith was somewhat baffled as to why I was giving him a bayonet.


No comments:

Post a Comment