Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Urban Cowboys

I've been working through all of my accumulated hours of videotape these past weeks. This video is a highlight reel of Andrew's baseball season from the Spring of 2005. I was working at Hill Holliday New York at the time, and one of my coworkers put this terrific video together. I have since taught myself how to make movies, but my efforts never seem to quite measure up to the always excellent results that Annie achieved.

The location of the baseball field is Murphy Brothers Park, on the East Side of Manhattan, nestled alongside the FDR Drive at 18th Street and Avenue C. The brick buildings behind the field are Stuyvesant Town, and you can also see the ConEd Plant looming behind the fences. It may not look like a Norman Rockwell painting, but it is baseball just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment